JPMA Standard Paint Colors is the standard color chart for paint, coatings and related industries, published biennially by the Japan Paint Manufacturers Association.
Practical colors are selected for architectures, structures, facilities, housings, etc.
2019-K Edition is the 34th edition since its ﬁrst publication in 1954. The JPMA Color Code enables simple and accurate color speciﬁcation, making it an essential tool for color planning and paint business.
654 Colors / 60 New Colors!
- Based on frequently-used colors, all selected colors can be formulated for paints.
- The color scheme was examined based on 632 colors in 2017-J Edition, and 2019-K edition contains 654 colors, 60 new colors were added and 38 colors were removed.
- Of 60 new colors, 36 are provided in matte coating for interior use.
- Since 2011-F edition, 'Color Universal Design' recommended color set consisting of colors distinguishable by people with color vision de?ciency is included.
- All colors are formulated by primary colors using lead/chromate free pigments in order to reduce environmental burden.
- Revised Color Comparison Mask is attached to observe the color di?erences at a glance.
- 2019 K-edition is valid until December 2021.